- The PF Rod is a round, flexible, closed-cell polyethylene foam with an exterior ‘skin’.
- It is used as a backing and thickness control to allow for easy filling of sealant
- The Rod limits the depth of the crevice, preventing excessive use of sealant.
- The PF Rod has a substrate skin which prevents the sealant bonding with the rod.
The Benefits of using the PF Rod
- Control the sealant by limiting excess usage, and making a stronger bond.
- Skin effect allowing for ‘non-bonding’ of sealants for easy control.
- Easy to install
PF Rod Sizes
- The PF Rod is available in the following sizes:
- 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 13mm; 15mm; 20mm and 25mm.
- All PEF Rods come in a 50 metre coil.